|You see the key on the floor? It is worth anything!|
|Trying out the white key on the doors lock|
We went down to level 3 and my group was still at level 5 or 6.
- Combat is becoming quite boring. You don´t see when you hit or how much damage you are dealing. Neither can you see how much hitpoints your enemy has remaining. You might hear some different sounds when you attack with you weapons which might indicate when you hit or not. I am not sure of this. I am still attacked by dwarves and their small, green four-legged followers.
- Food is really just a nuiscance in the game as stated before. You almost never run the risk of running out of spell points, so food creation are never any problem. Why then, do I have to replenish the group every five minutes with boring administration ? I am hoping for a greater spell in the future to replenish more food than what my level 1 spell could do.
- I have found several rope items but never any place or situation where I have thought of it as useful.
- My inventory for every character is becoming full. I have no intention of returning to the outside again to sell off stuff and then return back again. At least not until I really have too. I would rather drop items before that will happen. But how knows.
- I am now at level 4 and I wonder how many levels there could be here.
- The levels are of different sizes. So far I have been lucky to find the exits leading down to the next level. They are always hidden though.
- When levelling up you get hitpoints automatically but not increases in your statistics. I have not noticing that my warriors gets better in any way except for that.
- I am not sure if my wizards behind could attack in melee. In the Abandoned Places 1 they attacked your companion in front of them but here they do no damage to them, so I wonder if they could reach a monster or not. I don´t think so though. They just slash in the air.
- There are no more story elements or descriptions so far. I am still not sure what to expect down here,except to find a shield somewhere. The game would gain on having more of the information screen it has showned before.
- There are no music in the game at all, just sound effects. Compare this to the first installment which holds very good game music.
|What will the next level greet me with ?|