The player takes control of a young man whose peaceful life is suddenly interrupted by events which will change his life forever.
- Real-Time world with Turn-Based Combat
- A huge Open World with dozens of Dungeons to explore
- Spend your learning points to create a pure class or a hybrid class
- Dozens of Side Quests and an Epic Main Quest
- Three separate paths leading to the end
- Tame various animals to be your loyal Companion
- Deep Crafting System which allows you to create custom items
- Day/Night Cycle with Weather Effects
- Survival Mechanics
After a quick research of the game my interest increased. It reminds me of Eschalon. There are some frustrations with the constant search for food and drinks but the gamebreaking bugs that had been reported on release date was fixed yesterday 2nd of March. Very fast response. After that I decided to buy the game and have now played for an hour. I will return with my impressions in a future post.