Currently playing: Nox Archaist

January 2, 2016

Milestone reached

A milestone has been reached the 1st of January 2016 with 200.000 pageviews. Last autumn has been very quiet from me. With two small children there will always be problems to find any time to play. After Serpent in the Staglands I started out to play the original Baldurs Gate once again. I played it when it first was launched and had very vague memories from it. To summarise the game is still very good and the story and dialogues are genereally of high quality. The only fight which I find really difficult is the end fight. I have still to beat it.

The other game I have played is a strategy game called Order of Battle: Pacific. It is a Panzer General/Panzer Corps clone of very high quality but more advanced. It comes highly recommended but since it is not an RPG I will not write anything more about it on this blog.

I wish you all a good 2016 and hope we will see yet another good stream of both mainstream and indie RPGs.



2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Saintus.

    I hope your Blog will continue with more Entries this Year. :)

    Greetings from Germany,

    ReplyDelete