|Dawn is approaching|
|After all my challenges you give in for giddiness !?|
There where three important places found. The most rewarding one was a living sword (+20). It was guarded by some creatures. At another place I came to what seems like a row of pillars and nothing else. I could not do anything with them but started to experimenting with my items. The only item that would be set on such a pillar was my relic I found with the Golem on the first island. But nothing happens so I suppose I need more relics or this was just a red herring.
|This holy man is allegedly a "turbulent priest"|
|The only cauldron in the game, used to brew potions|
- I cannot open the door in the tombs and have no clue of how to do it
- I don´t know how to use the three scales in the sewers. There must be something they do.
- I don´t know if I have done all I should when I stole the key from the sacrifice or if there is more to do
- There is a person in the town I should meet in the night at a special place but I don´t know where that place might be.
Actually I don´t think I could have done that connection. There is no reason why I should give a floating old man - without knowing he is a priest - a potion called "turbulent priest" which in itself does not reveal anything of its use. With challenges such as these I don´t feel too bad of cheating.
|There is room for one more island...|
- A relic guarded by some sort of beast reminding me of a Chimera.
|One should be careful travelling at nighttime|
- Tales told by some old men that indicates that the mayor in the city is an evil person conducting dark rituals. I have already discovered that to be true.
- I found Zeldy, the daughter of the mayor in the town hall. She was dead but I could take a key from her.
|There is certainly nothing wrong with the graphics in the game|
- An old unmoving gray man that just stood there.
That is more than what the scale with the gold originally contained which makes it even more difficult to solve this puzzle. When I put that amount of money in the three scales and returned back to the sewers, the water was now drained and the monsterns infesting it was back behind their bars again.
I continued and soon found two new skulls and some money. One of the skulls was protected behind masses of mummies and the other one behind secret walls. So it was these skulls that where so important all the time! All of my problems with the scales to get two more skulls.
|If you didn´t now, I´ll tell you now. Skulls are for weighing down scales that opens doors, Clear enough ?|
The door was now open. I entered to find a room filled with gold and yet another relic. Now I had three. So the relics and my pendants are what I have.