Thanks to Amy K @ rpgchick.blogspot.com I was told of a new release tomorrow of an old-school RPG much like Dungeon Master but done with todays graphical standard, yet trying to keep the charm of the oldies. The game is called Legend of Grimrock and is developed by a finnish team called Almost Human.
What is it then ? From their own website they say:
- Old-school dungeon crawling game inspired by Dungeon Master, Eye of the Beholder and Ultima Underworld.
- Explore a vast dungeon riddled with hidden switches, pressure plates, sliding walls, trapdoors and more.
- Discover secrets, cast spells with runes and craft potions with herbs.
- Fight murderous monsters and seek lost artifacts in ancient tombs.
- Create a party of four characters and customize them with different races, classes, skills and traits.